[CUCBC Contacts] River Closure - Thursday

Will Richards will at cucbc.org
Tue Mar 11 17:05:27 GMT 2008

There is a slight problem as I have just checked my pigeon hole at College and
seen that there are a few more entries in with a little note saying that
someone picked them up by mistake (probably in a drunken state).

Anyway I have come up with a solution. I will include an extra divsion and
then in the winner of division 5 will race the winner of
division 3 and 4. I know that is not a completely fair but it is the only way we can squeeze these extra cews in as I do not want to exclude them, considering that they assumingly got there entries in on time.

We will squeeze the divisions slightly so that we get that extra division in, so everyone please make sure you are on time and are very efficient. Marshalling will take place 25 min before the races. I hope this does not cause too many disruptions.

I will attach the new draw so that everyone can have a look at what is going on.

The devision for the IVs will go off with division 5 at 14:55pm. Make sure all 3 boats are there on time. Magdalene will get a by in the first round, so please stay pulled in at the railway bridge until the first round has finished. Then Magdalene will race the winner of the othet IV race. At least there is some competition now.

Any questions? Please contact me lcb43

Laura Bierer

Cardinals Regatta 2008 Times

VIII:

1st Division:  10am

2nd Division: 11:15 am

3rd Division:  12:30pm

4th Division:  13:45pm

5th Division: 14:55pm

IV: 14:55pm

Please Marshal 25 min before your race at the railway bridge.

The semi-final and final will take place at 3:30pm (marshalling 25min before)

If there are any problems with the draw please let me know

This year your races will be shortly after each other, meaning that if you get through you will spin pull in at the railway bridge and then wait until the last race in your division has finished and then row down again to the start.

I hope this helps people with the availability of there crews.

AND ENJOY