[CUCBC Contacts] Thanks...

Ian Thompson seniortreasurer at cucbc.org
Sat Mar 1 19:33:15 GMT 2008

Further to Will's message, please note that the river will in fact be closed
all day on Sunday to College crews.  Now Lent Bumps have past, and following
past practice, we revert  to  our 'normal' rules for weekend rowing (Rule
12a).  This means that College crews can boat anytime between lighting-down
and lighting-up on Saturdays but can only be on the river on Sundays if
taking part in a  CRA, ARA or CUCBC recognised event.  This rule now remains
in force until the beginning of Michaelmas Full Term.

Ian

--
Ian Thompson
Senior Treasurer, CUCBC