[CUCBC Contacts] Wednesday notes and fines

Laura Sutcliffe cubc at cucbc.org
Wed Jun 11 23:37:47 BST 2008

MAY BUMPS 2008 LIVE AND ONLINE ON CUR1350

Tune into CUR1350 on 1350am or online  <http://www.cur1350.co.uk/>
www.cur1350.co.uk for LIVE on air coverage of May Bumps 2008

The Lent Bumps are upon us again (Wednesday 11th June - Saturday 14th June!)
and as usual CUR1350 will be by the riverside giving you full coverage of
the event!

LIVE Radio Commentary on every Race

Our expert team will bring you the excitement and drama of every bump, as it
happens. If you're rowing, look out for our commentators on the towpath!

Up to the Minute Online Results

Log on to http://www.cur1350.co.uk/bumps to follow your college's progress
in the competition (and to scout out how well the competition have been
doing...)

Nightly MP3 Podcasts

Miss the day's action? Want to relive your own boat's glory?! Our mp3
downloads of the commentaries from every race are exclusively available at
http://www.cur1350.co.uk/bumps

Online 'Bumpology' Guide

Do your friends look at you with baffled incomprehension when you mention
rowing? Just send them on over to the CUR1350 bumpology guide at
http://www.cur1350.co.uk/bumps. Everything to do with the bumps is
explained, from boatie words to the course of the river, and even what the
boat looks like!

NEW Daily Photo Gallery

Check out your college's crews battling it out on the river as CUR1350
brings you all the days action in photos, as part of our new online Bumps
Gallery!

Check out the Facebook group here:
<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=19534605372>
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=19534605372