[CUCBC Contacts] Lents umpiring - you know you want to...

Dave White coxing at cucbc.org
Sun Feb 10 20:20:20 GMT 2008

Hi Rob,

I wondered if you could maybe check 2 of the times for us. Its difficult to
believe that there was only 10s between our M2 and M3 boats (M2 are slower
than I expected and M3 are faster). Perhaps I am mistaken, but I watched
both races and the results look very odd!

Regards,
Chris Watterson
Selwyn LBC