[CUCBC Contacts] Warning: attack on Fort St George bridge

Thomas Walton cuwbc at cucbc.org
Sat Dec 20 19:35:48 GMT 2008

Hello,

SCCBC is looking for a coach to train our W2 boat for Lent Bumps and possibly after that. They are a lovely and enthusiastic bunch of girls - they certainly don´t lack keeness. We are looking for about 2 maybe 3 outings a week. You do not have to be a professional coach, but you should have enough rowing experience, have at least LBCed before and have the kind of qualities a good coach should have.
Pay is negotiable.

Please get into contact with me (lcb43) if you are interested or forward this email to everyone that may be interested.

Laura

Laura Bierer

Women's Captain 08-09

St. Catharine's College Boat Club