[CUCBC Contacts] CAMBRIDGE CHAMPS EIGHTS HEAD - SUNDAY 20TH MAY 2007

Events Secretary events.secretary at championrowing.org.uk
Sat Apr 26 23:14:15 BST 2008

Dear Captains and Contacts,
This is a reminder that the Cambridge University Lightweight Rowing Club
will be holding a meeting for any rowers wishing to participate in our
development squad this summer or to join our squad for our 2009 campaign.
Date - Monday the 19th of May at 1730, in the Captains' room, Goldie
Boathouse
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in contact, and
please forward on to anyone who might like to come along
Thanks

George Blessley