[CUCBC Captains] Fwd: QErgs 2023 - Entries Closing Soon

David O'Loughlin davidoloughlin at cucbc.org
Sun Oct 29 18:17:02 GMT 2023

Hi Captains,

So as you may have seen from the Captains Chat, entries are open for QErgs
2023, which is going ahead on Sunday the 5th November.
As always, divisions are open for Novice Men and Women, with a Mixed Senior
division, and there will be prizes for the fastest crews in every category,
and prosecco for the fastest second novice boat in both categories!

However, entries will be closing this Monday evening, so make sure to get
all your entries in before the deadline!
If you are struggling to get together crews for whatever reason, please let
us know and we will do what we can to help - we want everyone who wants to
compete to get a chance to do so!

To enter your crews, use this form here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfW-Uc3uXpZRN4mTNyhHMJS0KRrrNJdznHdJ7dl5IOIcRqmDA/viewform>,
and ensure all your competitors / coaches understand the rules and
instructions for the competitors, available here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qhAGz8JrIpLqzmBcTy1OHCbH-ils90YE4h8EhgwPhV0/edit?usp=sharing>
.

So make sure to get those entries in, and I look forward to seeing you all
tear it up at QErgs 2023!

All the best,
Tim

QErgs President 2023