[CUCBC Captains] Uni Fours - Thursday

David O'Loughlin davidoloughlin at cucbc.org
Thu Oct 26 10:16:40 BST 2023

Morning everyone,

Here is the marshalling order for today. As with previous days - Division 1:
please row to Baitsbite and line up in order. We have a lot of races to get
though today, so please tell your crews and bank parties to keep moving up
when the race ahead of you starts. We will aim to start races on time, every
5 minutes.

After your race, wait for the cycling umpire to confirm the winner, or
whether a re-row is required. Winning crews should spin and line up in
reverse order.

The weather looks changeable, so please bring layers to stay warm while
waiting for the next race. If there are re-rows, you may be waiting an
additional 10-20 minutes while those take place before the final. For this
reason, all crews must carry lights.

Division 1

Division 2

1