[CUCBC Captains] Umpiring May Bumps

Luke Barratt lukebarratt at cucbc.org
Tue May 30 11:55:53 BST 2023

Dear all,

Just a quick addendum:

The Umpires Briefing (although wonderful in person) will be hybrid so no
need to attend in person. Here's the link.
<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_Njk4YjkxMTAtMDJjMS00MjVjLTkzY2ItYmRkNjVjYzhjMzA1%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2249a50445-bdfa-4b79-ade3-547b4f3986e9%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%2286d80118-81ec-4b9b-8e20-640569e4268f%22%7d>

Best wishes,
Luke