[CUCBC Captains] Contacting CUCBC during Bumps

Limeng Zhu limeng at cucbc.org
Mon Mar 6 22:36:32 GMT 2023

Dear Captains,
Tl;dr:
1- check emails *AND *replies goes to committee at cucbc.org *AND *
seniorcommittee at cucbc.org
2- anything drastically awful and last minute on the days: email and send
someone to the control desk.

If we're awake, we'll have an eye on emails. During bumps we kinda forget
about sleep so will be checking into the small hours.

We know it's a stressful time for all of you, and all of the committees are
trying their best. If you have noticed something drastic happen on the day,
please still email. Chances are one of us is still checking emails during
bumps. If you can, send someone to the control desk and we can sort out
things there as well. We start setting up around 12:30pm so you can catch
us from then onwards.

Happy bumping,
Lee

PS- I'm reliably told that the email lists are now working. Thank goodness.

Limeng Zhu
CUCBC Executive Committee
On Behalf of Cambridge University Combined Boat Clubs