[CUCBC Captains] Lents 2023 - 12 Outing Declarations

Luke Pattison luke at cucbc.org
Thu Feb 23 14:58:33 GMT 2023

Afternoon All,

Please find attached a 12-outing declaration form, to be completed by all clubs and returned to me (luke at cucbc.org <mailto:limeng at cucbc.org>) by the end of Sunday 5th March (23:59).

Please note:

- We ask that you complete and return one form per club (not one per crews, or for your women and men separately).

- Only outings in VIIIs count, not IVs or small boats.

- No need to print and physically sign, just fill in and return electronically.

There's no strict requirement that every member of a crew has to have done all 12 sessions, but we expect every qualifying outing to be recognisable as the crew it relates to. Having a pair of M3 rowers subbing into your M2 does not mean it counts as an M3 outing!

We would expect all coxes to have done almost all sessions, but for any cox falling under 12 outings with their crew, we will happy to deal with on a case by case basis depending on the circumstances.

Any questions or problems please email the committee (committee at cucbc.org <mailto:committee at cucbc.org>).

Best wishes,

Luke