[CUCBC Captains] Cam Canoe Club Marathon Sunday 12 Feb 2023

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Thu Feb 2 20:28:09 GMT 2023

Dear all,

Apologies for missing this off the river closures page on the CUCBC website (now corrected). Please take note that the boating time on Sunday 12th Feb will effectively be 13:00 (that is when Pete expects the last paddlers to be upstream of the boathouses).

There aren’t many canoe races on the Cam, but we benefit hugely from canoeists and kayakers cooperating with the many rowing races throughout the year, so a few hours delay to boating is well worth it!

Best wishes,
Conor