[CUCBC Captains] Lianne Stanford <ls.rowing at gmail.com> 10:34 (14 minutes ago) to Conor Conor- I've just sent a reminder about the regatta. Could you please approve of it for the Contacts email lists. Content below: Reminder: Entries due this evening for Cambridge Autumn Regatta with CRA Entries.

Lianne Stanford ls.rowing at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 10:49:58 BST 2022

All CUCBC Captains,

Just a quick message to remind all that entries are due this evening for
the Cambridge Autumn next Sunday.  We've already got women's, mixed and
open eights entries.. come one, come all! The more the merrier! The CRA
entry form is *HERE* <https://forms.gle/kDpjRie5foNQe2TDA>

Any questions, just email us at regatta at cambridge99.org.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are writing to invite you all to the Cambridge Autumn Regatta on Sunday
11th September. The regatta is hosted by Cambridge ‘99 RC and it's the only
BR regatta on the Cam. On the day there will be 550m of side-by-side
downstream racing. The regatta is based in Fen Ditton Meadow, with easy
access from both sides of the river due to the new cycle bridge. Boat
rental is also available by prior arrangement. In addition to racing, there
will be a good variety of food, drink and kit available to purchase.

*BROE2 Entries:*

*Entries will be closing on BROE2 on the 2nd September at 10 pm*. Doubling
up of equipment and competitors is permitted, but please notify the
organisers in BROE2 of such occurrences. Please let us know if you are
doubling up with the CRA events as well.

*CRA Entries:*

*Entries will be closing for CRA entries on the 2nd September at 10 pm.  *

As in past years, we will offer 4s and 8s only at CRA.  There just isn't
the demand for smaller boats. Should you wish to enter small boats they can
do so through BROE.

The CRA entry form will be found shortly on the Cambridge '99 RC website
and the link is *HERE* <https://forms.gle/kDpjRie5foNQe2TDA>

*Doubling Up:*

Doubling up of equipment and competitors is permitted. Please notify the
organisers on the entry form of such occurrences (by detailing the crew
that is sharing people, so e.g. Op8+ is doubling with Op4+, or W8+ is
sharing kit with Op8+). Please let us know if you are doubling up with the
BR/CRA events as well.

*Entry Fees:*

Entry fees are due before racing, but we have a discount if they are paid
before the close of entries. For both BR and CRA races, the fees is £12.50
per seat and after entries close the fee increases to £15. Payment details
will be sent to you when you enter a crew and will also be available on the
website.

For more information please visit our website here: https
://www.cambridge99.org/autumn-regatta where you can click on the link to
download the poster.

Any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us on:
regatta at cambridge99.org

We look forward to seeing you there!

Best wishes,

Lianne Stanford

Cambridge '99 RC Regattas Chair

*Cambridge ‘99 RC - Success is Labour's Reward*