[CUCBC Captains] QErgs 2022 Final Draw!

Charlotte Smith cls204 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Oct 31 20:53:11 GMT 2022

Hi everyone!

We hope you’re all excited for QERGs this Sunday, we definitely are!

Here is the draw for the event this year:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PMHDQw-WGdM3Un29RVyobqGJQ5LmCbpw7vqxPaoFwsw/edit?usp=sharing

Any requests for changes to the draw must be made by Wednesday 2nd November at 5pm. Changes will only be made for crews with unmoveable commitments. Please email any such requests to hrm66 at cam.ac.uk<mailto:hrm66 at cam.ac.uk> with your current division time, crew name and a range of times which would be suitable. Requests received after the deadline may not be fulfilled.

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Charlotte, Beanie and Heramb (QERGs presidents) x