[CUCBC Captains] QErgs 2022

Queens Captain queens.captain at cucbc.org
Mon Oct 24 13:53:49 BST 2022

Hi all,

Hope all is well with prep for Uni IVs! Here's a (slightly delayed) message
from out QErgs secretaries about QErgs this year. Reminder that entries
will close at 6pm this Thursday!

Best,

Freddie

Hi everyone!

QErgs is back for 2022 and bigger than it has ever been! Save the date for
the 6th of November.

The event will be returning back to its pre-covid set up, taking place
inside our Fitzpatrick Hall, allowing us to have more crews competing, and
permitting the return of the highly competitive finals at the end of the
day, as well as increasing the ability to spectate and cheer for your
crews, via the balcony of the hall - an atmosphere we are so excited to
bring back!

The race itself returns in its traditional form, a 500m erg sprint relay in
crews of 8, with the fastest crews of each division being invited back to
compete in the finals!

ENTER QErgs 2022 using the form below!

https://forms.gle/zsjAtz6ZYwmt8o4i7

Once you have registered, you will need to fill in the form attached to the
rules below - info on handing that in to us is on the document!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GKnRienGm6DGinUr1U1OEO5s-iRTBK1Cmdgu3_uecUE/edit?usp=sharing

We can't wait to see you all there!

Charlotte, Beanie and Heramb

Queens' QErgs Presidents