[CUCBC Captains] Clare Novice regatta

Clare Novice Regatta Senior Umpire claregatta at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 18:06:06 GMT 2022

There has been some interest in having a zoom option for the briefing so
here is the link. If you can't hear me at any time please just say as I
will still be in the lecture hall.
Sam Taylor is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: CNR Coxes briefing
Time: Nov 20, 2022 19:30 London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71959443852?pwd=3jnqPzXKbf3NLm8bP1VjLjgC6GaDba.1