[CUCBC Captains] CUBC Dev Squad - Men's Signup

Alister Taylor alister at cubc.org.uk
Tue Nov 15 11:07:29 GMT 2022

Dear all

Firstly, by way of introduction, my name is Bill Lucas, the assistant coach
at CUBC for the men’s program.

We are starting up the CUBC development squad for this season. The aim of
the squad is to provide additional input for those who intend to trial for
the 2024 Boat Race squad. The dev squad this year will begin with two land
based sessions at Goldie at the end of this term. The sessions will be very
much tech focussed to give you some key fundamentals of the stroke we aim
for at CUBC.

The focus of these sessions will then shift for the lent term as we will
move towards developing your physiology and giving you a clearer picture of
what training inside the Boat Race programme will look like.

The session dates for this term are below.

23trd November

30th November

Each session will run for 45’ and you can sign up for the 11:00 and 11:45

For those who wish to sign up please fill in the linked google form so I
can get a gauge on your current rowing level and use the google sign-up
sheet to book a spot which suits your schedule. If you can’t make these
time slots but would still like to be involved in the dev squad next term,
please still fill in the google form and I can add you to the mailing list

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfNhfYieb3XESFAnX-t_w3_QgHY5zyBlIKcNcQwBWp7RlpBhQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KtkNWn8VLDulq2B8ESHrJ1RkZM_ZLCyv6_8OI8QYS34/edit?usp=sharing

Bill

Alister Taylor
Executive Secretary

Cambridge University Boat Club
The Goldie Boathouse
Kimberley Road
Cambridge
CB4 1HG

T: +44 (0) 1223 354 258
M: +44 (0) 754 107 6905
Working days: Monday-Friday

CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY BOAT CLUB IS A COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEE AND
REGISTERED IN ENGLAND NUMBER 09729310

IT IS A CHARITY EXEMPT FROM REGISTRATION BY VIRTUE OF THE CHARITIES ACT
2011 SCHEDULE 3
ᐧ