[CUCBC Captains] Mays GoR

Limeng Zhu limeng at cucbc.org
Fri May 27 17:39:34 BST 2022

Dear Captains,

To add to Conor's reminder to get Mays entries in, we are
currently planning to run three divisions for the getting on race. Unless
something terribly unexpected happens, we are *planning *for these to be at
4:30pm, 5:30pm and 6:30pm on the 10th June. By my eye, this means at least
one division should be after all the scheduled exams.

Once entries close and we know the specific number of crews having to
compete in the GoR, you will have the chance to change divisions. We won't
have any other information until this time, I'm afraid, as we won't know
ourselves.

All the best, and good luck to those with exams/vivas,

Lee

Limeng Zhu
CUCBC Executive Committee
On Behalf of Cambridge University Combined Boat Clubs