[CUCBC Captains] Tideway briefing

Isabel Nimmo izzy at cucbc.org
Mon Mar 7 11:16:28 GMT 2022

Dear Captains and Coxes,

The meeting will be held at 7:30pm Tuesday on Teams at the following link:

https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_YTAxYTA3YzgtYjE0NS00YTFmLTk5NjUtMGRkNzdjZTMzMjRl%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2249a50445-bdfa-4b79-ade3-547b4f3986e9%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22a0030cd7-7173-4507-8b36-3fc1b1dbf235%22%7d

Captains - please do pass this message on to any interested coxes from your
colleges who might not be signed up to the CUCBC coxes list.

Best wishes, and hope to see many of you there,
Isabel