[CUCBC Captains] CUBC Women's Dev Squad - Upcoming sessions & BUCS info

Autumn Mantell autumn at cubc.org.uk
Sun Mar 6 17:39:25 GMT 2022

Hi Everyone,

Please find attached the information for the upcoming sessions for the CUBC women’s dev squad.
This includes information about the first race we will be targeting (BUCS) and the trialling process for that!
If this could be shared to as many colleges and athletes as possible I’d be very grateful!

Best,
Autumn Mantell