[CUCBC Captains] CNR Refunds

Clare Boat Club clarehonsec at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:07:50 GMT 2022

Dear Captains,

Apologies to those of you that have already taken action on this
matter, but there are still several clubs we have not heard from!

Further to my email at the beginning of term, it was not possible to
reschedule CNR and we have therefore been offering partial refunds. Please
get in touch with me (clarehonsec at gmail.com) with the name, number and sort
code of the account to which I should issue a refund, along with the number
of boats you entered in the 2021 CNR.

I will be happy to process any requests for refund that we receive before
18th March 2022; after this date we will not process any more refunds.

Best wishes,

Jas

--
Jasmine Pankhania
Clare Boat Club Honorary Secretary, 2021-2022