[CUCBC Captains] May Bumps 2022 - Getting On Race Divisions and Information

Luke Pattison luke at cucbc.org
Tue Jun 7 23:38:45 BST 2022

Good evening,

A quick reminder that the deadline for scratching crews from Bumps and receiving a full refund of the entry fee is tomorrow (Wed 8th June) at 5 pm, please inform us of any scratches via email (committee at cucbc.org <mailto:committee at cucbc.org>). If there are any Getting-On race crews that have been unable to secure a division swap and/or request eligible subs for the race, so have no alternative but to scratch, please let us know (also via email) - if you have already been in touch about this, please could you confirm your situation has not changed.

Finally, we’ve had a few questions about row-throughs during the Getting-On race. CUCBC will take control of navigation at 5 pm on Friday. If eligible boats would like to hop the lock between GoR divisions please me know (luke at cucbc.org <mailto:luke at cucbc.org>) - we will ask you to marshal with the boats racing in the second GoR division, you can then row down ahead of the racing crews to land at Baitsbite before the second division starts - we can only save a space for you if we know to expect you though. There will also be a single combined hour, for Womens’ and Mens’ 1st VIIIs and VIIs in the 1st and 2nd Division of May Bumps, after the Getting-On race on Friday from 19:30 - 20:30.

Best wishes,

Luke