[CUCBC Captains] Lent Bumps Entries open

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Mon Jan 31 22:52:35 GMT 2022

Dear all,

Entries for Lent Bumps 2022 are now open on the CUCBC website - you will need your CUCBC website captain login to access the entry form. Entries will remain open until Sunday 13th February at 23:45. Please try to make these crews as accurate as you can, but you can update your crew members after the deadline if need be (we just need to know crew numbers early so we can plan accordingly).

Once entries have closed, Dr Dan Wilkins (CUCBC Senior Treasurer) will issue your CUCBC bills, which will include a charge of £45 per crew, plus any outstanding charges against your club. Your bill will include payment details. Payment will be due by 21st February, so please be prepared to organise payment promptly once you receive your bill.

Best wishes,
Conor

P.S. this email is also serving as a test of the hopefully fixed mailing list...