[CUCBC Captains] Fwd: Conservators quarterly meeting

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Wed Jan 26 12:27:09 GMT 2022

Dear all,

Thanks to Francis for passing this on - looks like the Conservators Quarterly Meeting will be held on Teams @ 09:30 tomorrow (Thursday).

As John notes, the relevant items on the agenda are 6.1 through 6.4. I attach the agenda and the paper for those items.

The Conservators do ask that anyone wishing to attend email info at camconservators.org.uk, but I suspect you can just use the link below to join if you don’t get a chance to email / don’t hear back in time.

Please remain civil and constructive in your feedback, if you are able to speak.

I also attach a quick summary of the proposed fees for rowing vessels for 2021/22, compared to 2020/21, and three alternative proposals that would result in a 0%, 5%, or 10% increase in revenue from all rowing vessels registered (other vessel classes are also increasing, so I suspect a 0% increase would be deemed unfair on other river users).

Best wishes,
Conor

	The meeting link from John.

Best,