[CUCBC Captains] Fwd: Winter League entries will open at 10am on Monday 3rd January

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Sat Jan 1 13:38:51 GMT 2022

Hi all,

Happy New Year!

Please see Jo’s email below. The CRA Winter League consists of three legs, raced in January, February and March, with times being combined across all three legs to determine the winners.

CRA entries are given precedence, but assuming spaces are still available, CUCBC clubs can enter too. All three legs must be raced to be eligible for prizes (in categories with sufficient entries), so entry into all three legs are given precedence, but entry into a single leg is normally possible too. I’ll forward on additional information as it becomes available.

Best wishes,
Conor