[CUCBC Captains] Lent Bumps Captains' Meeting

D.G. Berry berry at cucbc.org
Sun Feb 27 15:43:00 GMT 2022

Dear Captains,

In the minutes I mistranscribed, missing out a crucial "dis", for
Proposal E leading to a contradiction. Mea culpa. Mea maxima culpa.

I have attached the corrected minutes hereto.

The minutes now read under Proposal E: "A minority agreed with the
proposal, with a majority disagreeing to the proposal."

Best, David.