[CUCBC Captains] 12 outing declaration; pre-bumps captain's meeting and other meetings- Lent Bumps 2022

Limeng Zhu limeng at cucbc.org
Thu Feb 24 15:53:57 GMT 2022

Dear All,

Attached is the 12-outing declaration, to be completed by all clubs and
returned to me (limeng at cucbc.org) by the end of Sunday. Please note:

- One form per club - not one per crew, or for your men and women
separately.

- Only outings in VIIIs count, not IVs or small boats.

- No need to print and physically sign, just fill in and return
electronically.

- Please email the document back, don't send me a link to an online
location.

All forms must be returned by this Sunday 23:59, so we have time to process
these.

There's no strict requirement that every member of a crew has to have done
all 12 sessions, but we expect every qualifying outing to be recognisable
as the crew it relates to. Having a pair of M3 rowers subbing into your M2
does not mean it counts as an M3 outing!

We would expect all coxes to have done almost all sessions, but for any cox
falling under 12 outings with their crew, we will happy to deal with on a
case by case basis depending on the circumstances.

Any questions or problems please *email the committee *(committee at cucbc.org)
and *not me directly.*

A note also that on Sunday, there will be a pre-bumps captain's meeting at
1800-1830, Umpire's briefing at 1830-1915 and the coxes' briefing at
1915-2015 (which attendance will be taken). Further information will be
circulated, and these will be over teams.

Regards,

Lee
Limeng Zhu
CUCBC Executive Committee
On Behalf of Cambridge University Combined Boat Clubs