[CUCBC Captains] Lents Division Order

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Mon Feb 14 21:41:34 GMT 2022

Hi all,

Apologies for any confusion I caused earlier today with the division order - in a rush I misread the rule and changed the CUCBC website and the umpiring sign up form to reflect the W1-last division order that your predecessors adopted a few years ago. This was due to be implemented for the first time in Lents 2021, but obviously that didn’t happen. I’ve now updated the division times for Mays here <http://www.cucbc.org/mays/times>  to reflect the correct order when we do eventually get to implement this for the first time.

Apologies for any confusion and trouble I caused!

Best wishes,
Conor