[CUCBC Captains] An Invitation to attend Cambridge Autumn Regatta Sunday Sept 11

Lianne Stanford ls.rowing at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 21:36:16 BST 2022

 Dear Rowing Friends,

We hope this email finds you well and enjoying your well deserved break.

We are writing to invite you to the Cambridge Autumn Regatta on Sunday 11th
September 2022. The regatta is hosted by Cambridge ‘99 RC and is the only
British Rowing regatta on the River Cam. Racing will be held over 550 m
downstream from a stake-boat start from the Railway bridge to Ditton
Corner. Any event will run if we can get competition for it.

The regatta site, in Ditton Meadows, is located outside the city centre
with easy access from the A14. Boat rental for the day will be available by
prior arrangement. In addition to racing, there will be a good variety of
food, drink and kit stands available.

Entries close on BROE at 10 PM on Friday 2nd September. If you need help
entering because you don't know your race secretary, let us know and we can
arrange an entry. For more information and the regatta poster, please visit
our website here: https://www.cambridge99.org/autumn-regatta

If you have any questions,  please do not hesitate to contact us at:
regatta at cambridge99.org
If you would like to enter an 8 as a CRA entry, please contact us so that
we can establish interest in this event.

We look forward to seeing you on the day.

Lianne Stanford
Cambridge Autumn Regatta Committee Chair
Cambridge '99 RC -- Success is Labour's Reward