[CUCBC Captains] BUCS Regatta Entries Open Now!

Callum O'Shea Callum.O'Shea at sport.cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 5 11:30:09 BST 2022

Dear all,

A reminder that the entries for BUCS Regatta close two weeks from today, Tuesday 19 April 2021 at 23:59. All entries must be received by this time. Download the BUCS Play app to enter.

If you are from a college boat club, please can you send me your crew list(s) ASAP so I can categorise crews accurately. Please also ensure rowers only apply for the category that they intend to race in.

Event guide and entry instructions: https://www.bucs.org.uk/events-page/rowing-regatta-2021-1.html

Please let me know any queries.

Kind regards,
Callum