[CUCBC Captains] Uni IVs logistics- FAO entrants.

Limeng Zhu limeng at cucbc.org
Sun Oct 24 23:34:46 BST 2021

Dear Captains-
Following close of entries tomorrow 11:45PM (Monday 25th), we will be
arranging racing pairs, marshalling rotas and race times shortly after.

For this year only, I will try to take into account *immovable* academic
commitments and *medical* appointments.

((Do note CUCBC do not normally take these into account, given the option
of your crew to get a sub for immovable academic commitments. I have
volunteered to do this and it should not be expected to be repeated next
year, unless other members of the committee volunteer to do so (as was done
with the Small Boat's Regatta.). We have a small Exec. committee, without
any race secretaries.))

Whilst I'll try and accommodate all requests, it is likely not all requests
can be accommodated. Requests made will not affect the random formation of
racing pairs. Keep your requests to *immovable* commitments only so that
other captains/clubs are not disadvantaged and so we run the event as
efficiently as possible.

The link is here, with a strict deadline of 22:00, Tuesday 26th Oct.
https://forms.gle/eyfUXHN255fQp9E68

Kind regards,
Lee

Limeng Zhu