[CUCBC Captains] Clare Novices' Regatta schedule

Clare Novice Regatta Senior Umpire claregatta at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 10:21:37 GMT 2021

Dear all,

I hope that you have been well, and thank you on advising us on timings
that work best for your crews. We look forward to welcoming you on Saturday
- here are the regatta timings:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/197Ez3V30jTB25ULYQdpUVYYRcowbimPISAsAnjHu5nI/edit?usp=sharing.
I have also attached our presentation from Sunday's coxes' briefing.

The race numbers, together with safety pins and coxes' instructions, will
be available for collection outside the *Clare boathouse tomorrow *(Friday)
after midday.

Do let me know if you have any questions, and visit our website,
https://www.clareboatclub.org.uk/cnr.php, for more details about the draw,
rules, and results on the day!

Best wishes,
Krzysztof