[CUCBC Captains] Clare Novices’ Regatta Coxes' Briefing [6:30pm, Sunday Nov 21]

Clare Novice Regatta Senior Umpire claregatta at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 14:56:55 GMT 2021

Hi Captains,

Kindly note that the CNR coxes' briefing will be held at *Riley Auditorium*,
Clare College Memorial Court, at *6:30pm this Sunday* (Nov 21). The coxes'
attendance will be crucial for us to run a safe and smooth race.

If you have not signed up, you can register your crew at
https://www.clareboatclub.org.uk/cnr-entry.php [Deadline this Friday]

For those who have entered the race, kindly make the payment ASAP if you
have not done so!

Best wishes,

Krzysztof Herka (kh650) & Ike Qian (qq206)

2021 CNR Senior Umpires