[CUCBC Captains] Small boats/fours event - marshals' rota and timetable

Matthew Temple matthew at cucbc.org
Tue May 25 23:12:59 BST 2021

**Captains - please forward this message to your competing athletes in the
SBR**

Dear all,

Attached is the marshals' rota for the SBR. Due to the number of entries,
not every crew will have to provide a marshal, so I've assigned by club
rather than by crew. I will stress again that we cannot run this event
safely without marshals, and so if marshals don't appear then their
club/crew risks disqualification.
The timetable for SBR is now available on the CUCBC website, and also on
the attached document. If you have any queries/comments/scratches/etc,
please email committee at cucbc.org. If you notice any discrepancies between
the attached document and the timetable on the website then please let me
know.

We haven't run a SBR or Uni 4s competition since Michealmas 2019 - I'm
looking forward to seeing some racing again!

Cheers,
Matthew