[CUCBC Captains] Notification of meeting and return to rowing

Limeng Zhu limeng at cucbc.org
Sun Mar 28 11:29:31 BST 2021

Dear Captains,
(Cc Boatmen/Boatwomen)

In addition to Conor's email confirming that rowing can resume on the 29th
and my previous email, we have noticed that not all of your clubs have
updated their insurance schedules. *This is a mandatory requirement to
boat, as has always been the case*. To the majority of you who have already
updated this, many thanks- for those still outstanding this must be done
before you return to the water.

We will also be circulating a google form for you to complete safety audits
for this academic year, please keep a lookout for these.

The pre-Easter term Captains meeting will be held *virtually at 7pm, Sunday
18th April* with agenda and link sent closer to the time.

CUCBC will also be holding their committee meeting on the 14th, as such if
you have any agenda items, questions, comments or concerns please submit
them before the 14th April so that we can provide a complete response to
these, and strike the right balance between returning to rowing and keeping
rowing on the Cam COVID-secure and safe.

Kind regards,
Lee