[CUCBC Captains] PemCircSoc Anniversary Session Open Invite

Tobias Chesser menscaptain at pembrokecollegeboatclub.com
Mon Mar 22 21:53:08 GMT 2021

Hi Captains!

I hope you are all enjoying the last bits of lockdown, and looking
forward to the recommencement of rowing.

You may remember Pembroke College Circuits Society floating Circuits
Swaps at the start of Lent meeting. If you were interested at the time
but forgot to email, I have some good news! After running virtual
circuits every week since the beginning of lockdown 1, this Friday
(26.3.21) at 4:30 we will be hosting our one-year anniversary session.
It's going to be a massive thing, and we would love to see as many
Cambridge rowers there as possible. The circuits usually last about an
hour, and contain a mixture of cardio, core, and strength exercises. No
equipment is required and all abilities are catered for.

Please send this offer round to your clubs to spread the hype, and come
along yourselves!

This is the link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81532953210?pwd=aWQwalFXeE1sK2tvSkwrWk5uZW4xdz09

Please let us know if you have any questions, or if you just want to let
us know how excited you are.

Boatie love,

Toby

--