[CUCBC Captains] JET 2021: Getting-on race results

Limeng Zhu limeng at cucbc.org
Sun Jun 20 23:15:48 BST 2021

Dear all,
As Matthew mentioned, please find the race pairings for JER day 1 on the
CUCBC website, here.
https://www.cucbc.org/eightsregatta/notes_fines

I am still doing the notes and fines (taking a lot longer, apologies)
however I wanted to get the draw out first.

A note please that we have regatta-style racing tomorrow (if you haven't
already figured out!) and as such we have a new marshalling format, please
ensure you are aware where, when and in which order you are supposed to
marshal in.

Other notes to come on the same page. We will be publishing draws, results,
notes and fines on this webpage so please check regularly.

Kind regards,
Lee

Limeng Zhu
CUCBC Hon. Sec.