[CUCBC Captains] Captain's Meeting details

Limeng Zhu limeng at cucbc.org
Sat Apr 17 00:56:39 BST 2021

Dear Captains,

There will be a proposal sent out by the CUCBC committees regarding
alternative racing later today (Saturday 17th).
The CUCBC committees are aware of all email representations from various
boat club captains and these have been discussed. Further comments
regarding Easter term racing must now be made at the Captains meeting
itself.
The Captains meeting on Sunday 18th April will run from 7pm-8pm with the
following agenda:

10 minutes- Meeting convenes with statement from CUCBC Committees
30 minutes- Discussion and vote in regards to Easter term races to last at
the latest until 1940
10 minutes- Discussion and vote on evening hours
5 minutes- CUCBC announcements: Safety audit, club bills, recruitment for
CUCBC committee
5 minutes- AOB

The format of the meeting is as per previous virtual Captains meetings-
when joining:
-Change your display name to reflect your name and club position: i.e.
Name, Overall/men/women captain. If you are in a transition period make
this clear to avoid duplication.
-Turn off video and microphone when joining
-Please be patient whilst we admit all of you.

We would like to remind you that the Captain's meeting is only attended by
the captains of the college clubs and the CUCBC committees, so that a fully
informed, fair and constructive dialogue occurs.

Link for captains meeting: https://timeout.srcf.net/lz394-ehd-6nd-km0
Passcode: *159561*
If you have difficulty in joining the meeting at the time, email the CUCBC
committee.

The CUCBC Committees.