[CUCBC Captains] November lock down

Isabel Nimmo izzy at cucbc.org
Sat Oct 31 22:49:58 GMT 2020

Dear Captains,

Having had a quick chat amongst ourselves, the committee suspect that
tonight’s announcement of a second lock down is likely to have an impact on
college rowing. At the moment we are awaiting guidance from British Rowing
and potentially from the University. We also expect that at least some
colleges will introduce their own new restrictions on college sport clubs.

We will communicate further when we know anything concrete.

Thankyou for your patience and best of luck for the weeks ahead,

Isabel
CUCBC Exec/Coxing