[CUCBC Captains] QErgs

Anna Feest af667 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Oct 10 17:55:28 BST 2020

Dear Captains

We hope you're enjoying being back in Cambridge, and hopefully back on the river. We're still trying to plan QErgs, and so we would be really grateful if you wouldn't mind filling out this quick form so that we can get an idea of what the competition could be like. Please also feel free to email us if you have any questions.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScMaXHoCi-A2KTchTS_H3LoK1WDUX_PIslA1I1H4_a6Vxtjtw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Best wishes
Anna Feest and Sam Amey (QErgs Presidents 2020)
[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/kCKH8Wz3JOSxlMNWQGbtJ9Ztm3LISuT4W-xClGFUjdZ5VQEFjRs-YHD81fzzPLbjNgThJYc=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScMaXHoCi-A2KTchTS_H3LoK1WDUX_PIslA1I1H4_a6Vxtjtw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
QErgs<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScMaXHoCi-A2KTchTS_H3LoK1WDUX_PIslA1I1H4_a6Vxtjtw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
docs.google.com