[CUCBC Captains] Confirming that the Christmas Head will take place on 5 December

CCRC Events eventsccrc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 09:23:30 GMT 2020

Dear fellow rowers,

I’m writing to let you know that the we are getting a good flow of entries for the Christmas Head.  Given that we will be in Tier 2 after lockdown, we can now confirm that the event will go ahead.

A few people have asked if we could extend the entry deadline so that their club can finalise Covid rules / agree participation with college authorities.  We are therefore extending the entry deadline to 10pm on Tuesday 1 December.  If would, however, be very helpful if you could let me know in advance if you are likely to use this extension.

We are also welcoming entries from non-conventional craft such as 16++.  Please contact me if you can’t find a suitable equivalent boat class on the entry form.

As a reminder crews can be entered here: https://www.droplet.events/christmas-head <https://www.droplet.events/christmas-head>

Competitor instructions are here: http://www.cityrc.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Christmas-Head-1.pdf <http://www.cityrc.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Christmas-Head-1.pdf>

We look forward to seeing you!

Seb