[CUCBC Captains] QErgs Update

Anna Feest af667 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Nov 2 17:08:36 GMT 2020

Dear Captains,

We hope you are all doing well and managing in the current situation.

Due to the new lockdown measures, we have decided to postpone QErgs. This is unfortunate and obviously not what we would have wanted, but within the new restrictions we cannot run the event as planned, even virtually, on 22nd November.

This is not, however, a cancellation. We’re still hoping to run the event as soon as possible when safe and legal to do so. We will keep you updated on this, but we are currently envisioning an event held in Lent term. QErgs is about encouraging new rowers to carry on with the sport that we all love and for everyone to have fun, and we will do our best to plan for a date when these aims can be achieved.

We were very excited about QErgs, but this is not the end. We hope to see you all back on the water as soon as possible, and in the meantime, stay safe.

Best wishes,

Anna Feest and Sam Amey