[CUCBC Captains] Development Squad

Jordan Stanley jordan at cubc.org.uk
Fri Mar 27 14:09:45 GMT 2020

Dear all,

I hope you are keeping well and managing the current difficult
circumstances as best as possible.

I wanted to reach out to you regarding the development squad for this year.
As I'm sure you can understand, given the circumstances, there won't be a
development squad running as there has been in past years. However, it is
imperative for the CUBC that we continue to identify talent within the
colleges and assist those identified in developing as athletes in order to
hopefully trial for the CUBC in future campaigns, as well as adding
significantly to their colleges.

To that end, could you please provide me with the *name, 2km score, 5km
score and contact email address* of anyone at your college who has shown
potential and you think may be interested in this opportunity. If you have
already provided me with details of some people then I have these on file
and don't need anything further unless there are new people you would like
to add.

I plan to make contact with those interested in the next few weeks and
provide them with some assistance particularly regarding their training
programmes, as well as being available to provide advice as and when needed.

If you could please get back to me by *Friday 10th April* at the latest
that would be fantastic.

Best wishes,

Jordan

--