[CUCBC Captains] Dev Squad

Katy Knowles katy at cuwbc.org.uk
Wed Jan 22 16:55:44 GMT 2020

Dear college captains,
Happy new year, hope its a good one for you all. Just emailing to let you know the dates for dev squad ergos this term. Dev squad is for those aiming to trial for the Openweight women, Lightweight women or lightweight men next year (and beyond) who would like to develop their rowing and experience the environment at Goldie.

It’ll be on a Thursday pm again at 4pm, 5pm starting this week! I’ve also added some 6pm sessions to accommodate demand. We will build on the technical focus of last term with a few more work pieces. This will help athletes to work towards the ergo test we hold to help select crews for BUCS regatta (which is held on first weekend of May.) Training for BUCS crews will be designed to accommodate college rowing as well as training for the event. And if you row faster…so does your college!

Please sign up for the dates and times you would like to attend here. <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1knvo2kZEnlMih5BXFhRLJoSix_vHq-R79F2HSVkTSzY/edit?ts=5da7239d#gid=548824844>

Best wishes,

Katy Knowles

Assistant Coach Women and Lightweights

Cambridge University Rowing
Goldie Boathouse, Kimberly Road, Cambridge, CB4 1HJ
www.cuwbc.org.uk / www.culrc.org