[CUCBC Captains] Urgent Request for Lent Bumps 2020 Umpires

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Sat Feb 22 17:24:57 GMT 2020

Dear all,

I’ve been trying to compile the Umpires Rota, but as it stands we’re going to be unable to run the following divisions:

Wed M3, W1
Thurs M4/W4, W2, M2, W1
Fri W3, M3, W2, M2
Sat W2, M2, W1

If you, or anyone from your club who’s eligible for umpiring, are available for any of these divisions, please fill in the form here http://www.cucbc.org/lents/umpires/signup <http://www.cucbc.org/lents/umpires/signup> AND send me an email.

Thanks,
Conor