[CUCBC Captains] Amendments to the CUCBC Constitution

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Thu Feb 20 18:22:06 GMT 2020

Dear Captains

The University Proctors require us to make some amendments to our constitution. These should not make any substantial changes to the way CUCBC or the Bumps work, however there are some clauses we are now required to include about membership, finances, disciplinary procedures and dissolution.

Unfortunately a lot of this language is not negotiable - it is defined by the Proctors’ Office, but if you have any concerns please do let me and the committee know.

I attach the amendments. Please review as we hope to be able to ratify the changes at the captains’ meeting on Sunday. We have a hard deadline of the end of end of the month to make these changes, so an amended constitution needs to be passed at the meeting.

Many thanks
Dan

--
Dr Dan Wilkins