[CUCBC Captains] Lents 2020 - Start Order, GoR, Scratch Deadlines and Programme pre-orders

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Mon Feb 17 23:44:52 GMT 2020

Dear all,

The Getting-On Race divisions and marshalling instructions are now available here: https://www.cucbc.org/lents/gor <https://www.cucbc.org/lents/gor>

Please ensure all coxes and bank parties have read these instructions carefully. If your crew needs to swap divisions, you must find a crew from another division to swap with, as we’re pushing the limits of how many crews we can run in each division.

Row throughs by non-competing crews will not be permitted due to the weather forecast, which is for very strong winds. The conditions will likely be very much yellow flag, so coxes will need to be very alert and keep control of their crew at all times. We will be leaving comfortable gaps between crews to account for the conditions.

A reminder that the deadlines for scratching are as follows:

The deadline for scratching completely for a full refund is Wednesday 19th Feb at 17:00.
The deadline for scratching completely for a half refund is Thursday 20th Feb at 17:00.
If you would like to switch a crew to racing for time only, you are eligible for a half refund so long as you tell us by Thursday 20th Feb at 17:00.

Please remember to pre-order Bumps Programmes using this form for the discounted price of £3.50: https://forms.gle/cUDeZ2oYc6TnjPfu7 <https://forms.gle/cUDeZ2oYc6TnjPfu7>

Cheers,
Conor