[CUCBC Captains] Lent Bumps 2020 - 12 outing declaration

Mark Jacobs mark at cucbc.org
Mon Feb 17 02:10:34 GMT 2020

Dear All,

Attached is the 12-outing declaration, to be completed by all clubs and
returned to me by the end of Thursday. Please note:

- One form per club - not one per crew, or for your men and women
separately.
- Only outings in VIIIs count, not IVs or small boats.
- No need to print and physically sign, just fill in and return
electronically.
- Please email the document back, don't send me a link to an online
location.

All forms must be returned by Thursday, so that we know who is eligible
to race and therefore which crews need to take part in the GoR (and
which crews retain places automatically). There's no strict requirement
that every member of a crew has to have done all 12 sessions, but I
expect every qualifying outing to be recognisable as the crew it relates
to. Having a pair of M3 rowers subbing into your M2 does not mean it
counts as an M3 outing! I would expect all coxes to have done almost all
sessions, but for any cox falling under 12 outings with their crew I'm
happy to deal with on a case by case basis depending on the circumstances.

Any questions or problems please let me know...

Regards,

Mark Jacobs
CUCBC Safety Advisor