[CUCBC Captains] Favour to ask...

Isabel Nimmo izzy at cucbc.org
Wed Feb 12 15:52:15 GMT 2020

Dear Captains,

Bumps is occupying most of my thoughts at the moment, and I suspect the
same is true for you. However, CUCBC are trying to organise our usual
briefing on Steering on Tideway for any clubs planning on putting crews
into WEHORR or ManHORR.

I have an experienced Tideway cox willing to give a talk on how to get the
most out of the stream and conditions, but am on the hunt for a venue. Do
any of you have access to a room we could borrow for this purpose?

In terms of details, she's available on Tuesday the 3rd March (4 days
before WEHoRR), and was suggesting 7:30pm. We'd need a room capable of
holding 50+ coxes, and with a projector and screen.

Would anyone be able to help out please?

Thanks,

Isabel