[CUCBC Captains] Novice Coxes

Isabel Nimmo izzy at cucbc.org
Thu Oct 24 18:49:26 BST 2019

Dear Captains,

Just a reminder of the session in Emmanuel college, in the QBLT room
tomorrow at 7. If you have any novice coxes who'd benefit from a bit of
discussion of how they can go about their various roles, or any LBCs who'd
like a discussion of how to effectively coach novice coxes, they'd all be
very welcome.

Best wishes,

Isabel